About BritishTelecom(BT): The way communications is changing the world is one of the most significant forces of our time. And we believe the business were in is transforming the future for the better.
When we laid the first telephone lines, we started a technology revolution. These days, life and work is built around being connected. Thats why we never stop improving our network. And why we want everyone to benefit from our investment in fibre.
Through us, millions of people in over 170 countries connect with friends and family, and have a universe of information and entertainment at their fingertips. For businesses large and small, were the infrastructure that helps them work more productively and compete in global markets. We underpin everything from economic growth to many of societys essential services.
Every day, our 110,000 people use their expertise to build on our networks capabilities, explore the latest technologies, and create new possibilities, across the globe.
Profile Offered: Apprentice Service Desk AnalysT
Course Specialization: Technical Qualification (B-Tech/BE, BCA, BSc CS/IT Graduate)
Target Batches: 2018 (Candidate should not have any standing backlogs)
CTC Offered: 23,650/- per month in hand.
Job Location: Bangalore
Acts as First point of contact, who demonstrate some customer care skills (e.g. owning, driving, communicating/updating Incidents & Service Request and uphold all 3 BT values) such that customers who contact or are contacted are left ‘delighted’ with a positive experience with help of a senior SD resource.
• Works on the IT helpdesk incoming calls & E-chats and responds pro-actively to resolve customer issues.
• Manage supplier activities (e.g. Raise & Dispatch faults to 3rd party agents for meeting our service level agreements
Skill Set Required:
• Understand the BT products and services that they represent to a solid ‘basic’ level (e.g. same as Local IT employees) and in-depth BT’s operational/service processes.
• Due to the technical nature of their work, 1-2 months of formal training is required and these people are not ‘script-driven’ call center types but “Process driven” Operations.
• Good Communication skills (Written & Spoken English).
• Exposure / Basic Knowledge in OS(Windows 7,8 & 10, Anti-Virus) , MS package( Outlook ,O365, Skype, MS Team, Hello for Business etc.) , general computer software’s.
Interview Location: Bangalore,Karnataka.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Step-1 Registration Link-Click Here
Step-2 Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons