TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
BT Group Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, England. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services.
Official Website: www.bt.com
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Best In Industry
Work Location: Bangalore
About this role for BT Group Off Campus Freshers Hiring
- This position assists staff in office and remote locations with technical support of desktop/ laptop OS, Email, office applications / Mobile and related technology.
- Support includes specifications, installation and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established guidelines.
- Employee will also assist in the maintenance and testing of network Configurations / servers, and associated equipment.
You’ll have the following responsibilities for BT Group Off Campus Freshers Hiring
- IT Support: Offer prompt and efficient front-line assistance, with the aim of answering as many routine questions as quickly as possible i.e. providing computer support services both for software and hardware for users through helpdesk process. Also support any infrastructure change requested by End User.
- Call Management: This includes ensuring Incident and Service request logging, tracking of all calls on daily basis. Ensure closure of calls and maintain SLA as per IT requirement
- Primary Troubleshooting: Diagnose and resolve technical issues surrounding Windows, MS-Office, E-mail, Internet connections, applications, hardware peripherals etc. This includes processing of all new users request i.e. setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops & installing authorised software as per company policy
- Remote Support: All support and assistance to remote users as and when required. Support can be given by using remote support tools as per company policy
- Server Level Support: Local support in case of any Network / Server related issue. Managing backup/ restoration and tape rotation of local file & print server. User access permission management is included in support (folder / PC level). It also includes troubleshooting routine problems and maintenance of servers
- Printer Support: Supporting other computer peripheral devices such as printers and solving printing problems
- Network Support: Ensuring smooth network support and patching of Network cables as and when required and coordinating with network team for any escalated issue
- Voice Support: Providing voice support on CISCO phones including Headsets. This also includes processing of new voice extensions etc.
- Asset & Inventory Management: IT Asset management through assigned software as per company policy. Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Routine Tasks: Daily checks of Servers / Applications and ensuring that IT systems and links are functioning properly. Need to ensure Windows & antivirus patches are up-to-date.
- File Management – a) Maintains files (all vendors’ agreements, invoices, call reports, Cheque details/ copy of cheque, TDS, Year-end closure document). b) Reports file (MIS report, etc.) Creating new files as per requirement
- Vendor Management: Arranging/ preparing PO, creation of related report, maintaining detailed entries in system, processing invoices as per company procedure, updation of cheques, regular follow-up with vendors etc. The engineer will be responsible for ordering or buying of computer systems and other IT equipment and follow up with concerned department like approvers, procurement and vendors
- Procurement – Nationwide Order processing for new requirements of (Laptops, Desktops, Headphones, Blackberry phones, cartridges etc.).
- Report Management – Creating Reports on periodic basis (Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly reports etc.)
- Attendance & Leave Management – Leave Maintenance & Sending attendance to concern team
- Training: Training users and educating them on usage of computer hardware and software systems and IT peripheral
- Policy Adherence – Comply with and help to enforce standard IT policies and procedure
- Audit & Governance – Ensure information management processes are in compliance with IT-specific controls, policies and standards.
You’ll have the following skills & experience for BT Group Off Campus Freshers Hiring
Additional responsibilities include:
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps for knowledge base.
Perform basic administrative support duties as required to meet specific operational objectives
- The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities. Should undertake small to medium-sized IT projects as per requirement
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers
Make sure IT support meets industry standards
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the Team Leader
- Take due care of the IT and other office assets issued in your name
- Adhere to company protocol as laid out by the Company
- Be ready to take up new task and challenges and should be acceptable to change
Skills/Experience required for BT Group Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- · Demonstrates competence in own area
- · Typically works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- · Applies knowledge/skills to a variety of standard day to day activities.
- · Understands the key business drivers; and uses this knowledge to focus own work.
- · Diagnose and resolve unique, nonrecurring problems associated with OS & Hardwares
- · Builds productive relationships internally and externally.
- · Remote desktop troubleshoot to end-users along with documentation ticket maintenance
- · Maintain technical documentation in association with other functional departments
- · Document procedures, standards & best practices
- · Interpersonal Problem Solving
- · Ability to Work in a Team Environment
- · Effective Communication Skills
Apply Before the link Expires for BT Group Off Campus Freshers Hiring.