BT Freshers Recruitment 2019: BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services
Job Profile: Trainee Associate Network Planner
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Gurugram
Purpose Of Role: Responsible for supporting Network Planning and/or Design process. Will have the ability to identify, analyse and resolve basic planning/design requirements.
Key Responsibilities for BT Freshers Recruitment 2019:
- Network platform and transport planning.
- Network mapping as per actuals & recommendations from field engineer.
- End to End ownership of Planning Network.
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
- Impact is short term and primarily functional in scope.
- Misuse of Data Confidentiality may lead to compliance.
- Normally on a day to day basis within defined limits prescribed by line management.
- Mature enough to take judgement call while performing surgery in Network.
We’ll also need to see these on your CV
Qualifications: Holds an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in domain of Transmission & telecom industry.
Skills/Experience for BT Freshers Recruitment 2019:
- Technical competence in Telecom basics & transmission methodologies.
- Good communication skills & mature attitude required.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
Apply Before the link Expires for BT Freshers Recruitment 2019.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates