BT Freshers Recruitment 2019: BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services
Job Profile: Trainee Associate Network Planner
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Gurugram
Purpose Of Role: Responsible for supporting Network Planning and/or Design process. Will have the ability to identify, analyse and resolve basic planning/design requirements.
Key Responsibilities for BT Freshers Recruitment 2019:
- Network platform and transport planning.
- Network mapping as per actuals & recommendations from field engineer.
- End to End ownership of Planning Network.
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
- Impact is short term and primarily functional in scope.
- Misuse of Data Confidentiality may lead to compliance.
- Normally on a day to day basis within defined limits prescribed by line management.
- Mature enough to take judgement call while performing surgery in Network.
We’ll also need to see these on your CV
Qualifications: Holds an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in domain of Transmission & telecom industry.
Skills/Experience for BT Freshers Recruitment 2019:
- Technical competence in Telecom basics & transmission methodologies.
- Good communication skills & mature attitude required.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
Apply Before the link Expires for BT Freshers Recruitment 2019.