BT Freshers Recruitment 2019: BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services
Job Profile: Service Desk Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location Bangalore
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Why this role matters: Front line, technically-aware customer service agents who demonstrate excellent customer care skills (e.g. owning, driving, communicating/updating and all 5 BT values) such that customers that they call/call them are left ‘delighted’ with the experience.
Key Responsibilities for BT Freshers Recruitment 2019:
- Works on the customer service helpdesk and answer and pro-actively make calls to resolve customer issues.
- Manage supplier activities (e.g. really driving/escalating 3rd party agents to dispatch and repair faults to meet our service level agreements).
Business Impact: High impact on customer satisfaction and retention.
- Refers non-standard/ or highly technical queries/decisions upwards.
- We’ll also need to see these on your CV
Qualification: BE/B.Tech graduate(2018 Or 2019 Passouts only can apply)
- Understand the BT products and services that they represent to a solid ‘basic’ level (e.g. same as Sales employees) and in-depth BT’s operational/service processes.
- Due to the technical nature of their work, 3-4 months of formal training is required and these people are not ‘script-driven’ call centre types.
Apply Before the link Expires for BT Freshers Recruitment 2019.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off