BT Freshers Recruitment 2019: BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services
Job Profile: Service Desk Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location Bangalore
Why this role matters: Front line, technically-aware customer service agents who demonstrate excellent customer care skills (e.g. owning, driving, communicating/updating and all 5 BT values) such that customers that they call/call them are left ‘delighted’ with the experience.
Key Responsibilities for BT Freshers Recruitment 2019:
- Works on the customer service helpdesk and answer and pro-actively make calls to resolve customer issues.
- Manage supplier activities (e.g. really driving/escalating 3rd party agents to dispatch and repair faults to meet our service level agreements).
Business Impact: High impact on customer satisfaction and retention.
- Refers non-standard/ or highly technical queries/decisions upwards.
- We’ll also need to see these on your CV
Qualification: BE/B.Tech graduate(2018 Or 2019 Passouts only can apply)
- Understand the BT products and services that they represent to a solid ‘basic’ level (e.g. same as Sales employees) and in-depth BT’s operational/service processes.
- Due to the technical nature of their work, 3-4 months of formal training is required and these people are not ‘script-driven’ call centre types.
Apply Before the link Expires for BT Freshers Recruitment 2019.