About the Company: BT has been in India since 1987 and set up its first customer relationship management office in New Delhi in 1995. Since then we have been taking big steps to grow our business. British Telecom is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in more than 173 countries. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services.
Job Profile: Technical Support Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-6 months
Work location: Gurugram (Haryana)
Purpose Of Role: To Provide expert support on process and products and to ensure a professional and consistent delivery of quality service to BT customers and achievement of operational targets and manage workload
- Works on the Global technical management/Implementation teams and pro-actively responds to customer faults and changes within defined service levels.
- Understanding from Business management team the expected solution.
- Understanding following from the solution architect – overall solution being proposed / Hardware components proposed for designs
- Use tools and systems to produce cost builds.
- Choice of solutions technologies / services to best fit our client’s requirements.
- To deliver operational service in 24/7 work environment
- Change Request to manage customer requests and queries
- Direct engagement by phone with the end client for clarification of information/conformation of completion of request
- Managing 3rd party suppliers for Incident resolution / Change request implementation- Service Provider, Field support team, Cisco TAC.
- Escalation of Incidents and changes in jeopardy of completion within defined service level to Operations Manager for onward resolution
- KCI (Keeping customer informed) using phone on Incidents and CHANGE to provide continuous and timely feedback to the end client on progress
- Initiate and Support Problem Management Process
- Initiate and Support Special Incident Investigation and Incident analysis report
- Attending weekly customer service/internal change review calls (Customer Champion) as and when required
- Monthly reporting to the Service Manager & Account Manager (Customer Champion)
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly reporting
- To maintain the CHANGE queue as low as possible to ensure maximum attention to each and every customer request or query.
- To attend various workshops and training events arranged by the operations manager to improve the technical skills and BT product knowledge.
- To attend BT internal meetings to review and improve the support processes to BT customers.
- To attend customer awareness training sessions
- We’ll also need to see these on your CV
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Experience required 0-6 months
- Good understanding on routing & switching functionality.
- Must have basic understanding on routing protocols like OSPF & EIGRP which should cover neighbourship process, states & packet types.
- Basic understanding on BGP which should cover – neighbourship process, its states & path selection attributes.
- Should possess clear understanding on I.P & MAC address, sub netting and summarization.
- Knowledge of Spanning tree protocol which should cover root bridge/port & designated port election, types (CST, PVST, RSTP ) of STP & states of STP.
- Good understanding on the concepts of VLAN & its types, VTP modes & messages.
- Knowledge of Access & Trunk ports, concept of tagging & its types ( ISL, Dot1q) on trunk ports
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons