Brocade Off Campus |Brocade Recruitment | Brocade System Support Associate | B.E/B.Tech Jobs | Brocade Jobs | Brocade Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus |April 2017
About the Organization:Brocade is challenging itself, its partners and customers to embrace greener business operations. Were focused on delivering high-performance, energy-efficient data center infrastructure solutions. And as part of our commitment, were an annual participant in the Carbon Disclosure Project. We also evaluate the environmental benefits of our corporate leases.Our 562,000 square foot San Jose headquarters campus is a superb example of flexibility, scalability, energy efficiency, and sustainability.
Organization Name : Brocade
Job Profile : Software Engineer
Work Location : Bangalore
Degree Needed : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.brocade.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should work closely with certifying authorities, Engineering teams, Produce Line Management and helping in certification procedures.
- Should setup and maintenance of Testbeds for Security related certification procedures.
- Must be able to review of new Feature , Design documents and making sure feature is security complaint.
- Must perform end-to-end testing of WIFI, Controller , Gateway Functions to make sure system is complaint to security, tampering and resistant of various attacks.
- Should execute the test plan to ensure that all the security objectives are met at both software and hardware level.
- Must work on security issues, troubleshoot, reproduce in house and track to the closure.
- Must perform continuous updating on knowledge related to various new security algorithms, security attacks and possible solutions.
- Must be working closely with various team distributed across timezones.
- Should not have any active backlogs
- Must be a effective team player
- Should not have good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Should have good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Apply before the link Expires.
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates