About the Company: BT has been in India since 1987 and set up its first customer relationship management office in New Delhi in 1995. Since then we have been taking big steps to grow our business.British Telecom is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in more than 173 countries. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services.
Nearly a year to the day, BT leads yet another virtual masterpiece, using interactive video conferencing, reaching over 100 journalists and analysts across the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa region.
Official Website: www.globalservices.bt.com
Job Role: Customer Service Associate
Degree Needed: Any degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates should possess Any Graduate(BA/BBA/BCA/BCOM/BSC)
- Requirement: Immediate Joiners / Excellent Communication skills / No Backlogs
- Excellent English verbal and written language skills along with good typing (minimum 40 speed) and multi-tasking skills
- Be flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Good empathy and customer ownership skills
- Good cross-cultural awareness to be able to effectively communicate with UK customers
- Good objection handling/diffusing/complaint handling skills
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
- Good customer interaction skills with the ability to recognise the customers needs
- Good self-management (Attendance/Break Management/Adherence/AHT/Wrap)
- PC literate with good system navigation skills
- Good Data input skills
- Good Problem solving
- Good MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) skills
About the Job:
- Working as part of a team to consistently deliver good customer experience / satisfaction and operational targets including quality measures.
- To take chats & handle back office work promptly within agreed timescales and in line with agreed process and procedures.
- To ensure prompt and accurate information being provided with appropriate resolution
- To achieve operational targets as defined by for the process
- To maintain queue levels to agreed SLA targets levels
- To achieve and maintain a good knowledge/capability of BT systems.
- When dealing with customers aspire to deliver an excellent customer experience via. Chats or back office.
- To highlight to queue owners, line management and offline support teams any issues in the queues that may affect customer satisfaction and share best practice within the team and across Digital Care teams
- To complete/participate in ad-hoc projects to drive efficiencies and improvements in the process
- To fully support and take guidance from the manager, raising awareness to them of any factors which may affect the performance of individuals or the whole team.
- Share best practice within the team and across the Digital Care Community
- Adhere to relevant shift patterns and break schedules
- Take responsibility for personal development and drive own performance
Candidates can walk-in to the following venue at 22nd August 2017-9 AM to 11 AM.Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job? Register here & Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India
Event Location: Gurgaon
Event Date: 22nd August 2017
BT Global Business Services, DLF Building 14,
Tower-C, 8th floor, DLF Phase-3,
Adjacent to Ericsson Building, SEZ Zone,
2000+ Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech - 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Pass outs only through AMCAT - Register Here!