About the Company: BT has been in India since 1987 and set up its first customer relationship management office in New Delhi in 1995. Since then we have been taking big steps to grow our business. British Telecom is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in more than 173 countries. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services.
Official Website: www.globalservices.bt.com
Job Profile: Technical Support Trainee – L1
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Gurugram
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Electronics, computers, CS, Electrical, IT
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Purpose Of Role: To Provide expert support on process and products and to ensure a professional and consistent delivery of quality service to BT customers and achievement of operational targets and manage workload
- Works on the Global customer service Desk and pro-actively responds to customer faults and changes within defined service levels.
- To deliver operational service in 24/7 work environment
- Change Request and Incident queue monitoring of tools to manage customer requests and queries
- Direct engagement by phone with the end client for clarification of information/conformation of completion of request
- Managing 3rd party suppliers for Incident resolution / Change request implementation- Service Provider, Field support team, Cisco TAC.
- Escalation of Incidents and changes in jeopardy of completion within defined service level to Operations Manager for onward resolution
- KCI (Keeping customer informed) using phone on Incidents and CHANGE to provide continuous and timely feedback to the end client on progress
- Initiate and Support Problem Management Process
- Initiate and Support Special Incident Investigation and Incident analysis report
- Support Incident Management with ISP
- Updating all associated activity logs on incidents and CHANGE’s including updates, ticket suspension, completion and closure
- Attending weekly customer service/internal change review calls (Customer Champion) as and when required
- Monthly reporting to the Service Manager & Account Manager (Customer Champion)
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly reporting
- To maintain the Incident and CHANGE queue as low as possible to ensure maximum attention to each and every customer request or query.
- To attend various workshops and training events arranged by the operations manager to improve the technical skills and BT product knowledge.
- To attend BT internal meetings to review and improve the support processes to BT customers.
- To attend customer awareness training sessions
- We’ll also need to see these on your CV
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Ability to liaise with Internal and External customers and suppliers at any level
- Good customer interfacing skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under tight timescales
- Good diagnostic skills (Voice and/or Data)
- Ability to champion best practice within the unit through awareness of and adherence to process and procedures.
- Able to work with little or no supervision and with limited technical support.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Four year graduate Degree, B.Tech (Electronics, computers, CS, Electrical, IT)
- ITIL Certification or ITIL Awareness is preferred
- CCNA certification would be required
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates