British Telecom (BT) Freshers Recruitment 2020:BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services.
Company Website: www.bt.com
Job Profile: Trainee Associate Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Gurugram
Degree Needed: Holds an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in domain of Transmission & telecom industry.
About this role: Responsible for network mapping which includes recording and performing connectivity for copper and fibre network including network for other ISP in the line plant facility management system.
You’ll have the following responsibilities
- To share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans.
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating a hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers. Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants which facilitate the functionality of the current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of the network.
- Planning of Sites & generating fieldwork for engineers to act upon.
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- Planning & recording of fibre routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTT
- Normally on a day to day basis within defined limits prescribed by line management.
- Mature enough to take judgement call while performing surgery in Network.
You’ll have the following skills & experience
- The role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for the same position in the past 3 months.
- Holds an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in domain of Transmission & telecom industry.
- 24/7/365 availability, including a willingness to work on weekends, holidays and night shifts.
Apply Before the link Expires for British Telecom (BT) Freshers Recruitment 2020.
Apply Link-Click Here