Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Boston Consulting Group Off Campus Drive
About Company: Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives that question the status quo and spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, fueled by the goal of helping our clients thrive and enabling them to make the world a better place.
Job Profile: Junior Software Engineer – GAMMA
Company Name: Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Work Location: Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India
Job Type: Full Time
WHAT YOU’LL DO at Boston Consulting Group Off Campus Drive
- As a part of BCG’s GAMMA D team you will work closely with consulting teams on a diverse range of advanced topics.
- You will have the opportunity to leverage software development methodologies to deliver value to BCG’s Consulting & GAMMA (case) teams, GAMMA Product teams and Practice Areas (domain) through providing software developer subject matter expertise, and accelerated execution support.
- You will collaborate with teams to gather requirements, specify, design, develop, deliver and support software solutions serving client needs.
- You will provide technical support through deeper understanding of relevant software solutions and processes to build high quality and efficient technology solutions.
- Assignments will range from short term Proof of concepts/Minimum viable product to long term cases with enterprise grade software development as a critical enabler through the project level description of the role responsibilities and impact within the organization.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
Web Application Development
- Knowledge of new opensource tech stacks, applications, techniques, and skills
- Strong problem-solving and follow-up skills; must be proactive and take initiative
- Develop code using development best practices, and an emphasis on security best practices
- Participate in the rapid enhancement of solutions as required by stakeholders and in estimation and planning of a project.
- Leverage technologies to support business needs to attain high reusability and maintainability of current and newly developed systems
- Work independently on development tasks with minimal supervision
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high-quality software delivery
Business requirement gathering and collaboration
- Establish credibility by thought partnering with highly demanding stakeholders / consulting teams on web development and delivery topics;
- Executing software development approach and creating defined outcome; contributing to approach selection
- Assuring proper sign‐off before uploading materials into internal repository for reference; sanitizing confidential client content in marketing documents
- Contributes to team’s content & IP development
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to develop and codify knowledge and provide appropriate technical advice where required
Technical Skills required for Boston Consulting Group Off Campus Drive:
- Must have knowledge in Data structures and algorithms
- Must have knowledge in design principle and patters
- Must have knowledge in at least 1-backend and 1-fronend programming language of the following
- Familiarity with Linux like operating systems
- Proficient in developing a dynamic web app following best coding practices
- Debug code, code comments and clear code
- Good knowledge in developing RESTful APIs for the backend system and comfortable in using Git version control
- Knowledge of any one DBMS technology.
- Fair understanding of developing cloud applications is desirable.
- Desirable knowledge of Mobile framework like Ionic and Web Application Frameworks like Express for NodeJS
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS) for Boston Consulting Group Off Campus Drive
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science engineering/technology or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 0-1 years of web application/tool development experience
- Additional weightage for contributions made to open source projects, blogs, forums etc. in relevant technologies.
Apply Before the link Expires for Boston Consulting Group Off Campus Drive
Who can apply for Boston Consulting Group Off Campus 2021 Drive?
Does OffCampusJobs4u.com provide Boston Consulting Group Off Campus 2021 Drive Alerts?
Yes, OffCampusJobs4u.com provides Boston Consulting Group Off Campus 2021 Drive Alerts regularly.