Company Description: The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods,
energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service
outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and rewarding career with Bosch.
Official Website: www.bosch.in
Job Profile: Senior Engineer/ Assistant Manager – CR System Engineer
Exp Needed: 1 – 5 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job? Register here & Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India
- Theoretical Study/definition of system layouts, features
- Testing and optimization of common rail system (hydraulic) on test bench, Engine and vehicle
- Compilation of test results and report preparation
- Documentation as per Project Management procedures & standard protocols.
- Assessment of different products with respect to overall system behaviour
- Calibration on engine/vehicle at customer end.
- Presentation and customer handling
- Co-ordination with product and project groups for system development related activities
Qualifications: BE / B -TECH / M-Tech optional (Mechanical/automobile Engineering) with 1-5 years experience
- In depth knowledge of automotive fuel injection systems.
- In depth knowledge on engines and good understanding of Diesel exhaust treatment systems
- Extended knowledge on Common Rail testing and related interfaces/tools
- Good knowledge of Quality Systems and Tools like FMEA, 8D, etc
- Ability to evaluate and report the measurement data requested.
- Good communication skills
- Aptitude for in depth technical tasks and good analytical reasoning ability
- Experience in Diesel engine or Diesel Fuel Injection systems
- Able to work independently and suggest alternative solutions
- Understanding of Emission norms and relevant exhaust system strategies
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now