Company Profile: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. A top U.S. exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries.
Official Website: www.boeing.co.in
Job Profile: Product Support Engineer
Official Website: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job? Register here & Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India
EDUCATION: Bachelors in Engineering preferably in Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering disciplines.
Job Description:The Production Support Engineer performs specific production tasks associated with collecting and analyzing engineering metrics and also assists in performing design support to verify the engineering integrity through use of analytical methods. Assists in the development, maintenance and distribution of engineering documents, reports and correspondence to the stakeholders to enable business activity.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong communication skills in speaking and writing.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Understanding the process documentations and applicable standards.
- Attention to detail and ability to work well within a group environment.
- General understanding and familiarization of engineering practices and related technical publications.
- Good organizational skills and strong customer focus attitude.
- Proven reasoning, analytical abilities and mechanical aptitude.
- Under general supervision, collects, analyzes and validates engineering performance metrics and coordinates organizational requirements to support business needs.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity by referring to policies, procedures and best practices for guidance.
- Assists with training in the utilization of processes and tools and supports the integration of engineering designs.
- Assists in the identification and validation of user access roles and tip sheets.
- Supports the development and implementation of standards.
- Assists in providing configuration management, coordinating changes and performing assessments of compliance.
- Supports in the development, maintenance and distribution of engineering documents, reports and correspondence to enable business activity.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now