Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Boeing Recruitment 2019: At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
At Boeing we create amazing software that helps millions of passengers around the world to safely and efficiently reach their destination. Look up in the sky and you will see a quarter of a million crew members on thousands of aircraft, flying schedules produced by our software. We are the best in the world at what we do. We are the preferred choice for the world’s premiere airlines such as Lufthansa, Swiss, Delta Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Qatar Airways, SAS, Turkish Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Qantas, Singapore Airlines and many others.
Company Name: BOEING
Department: SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Job Profile: SOFTWARE CUSTOMIZATION ENGINEER
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job ID 00000158681
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Description: Your main focus will be development tasks, including understanding the client’s needs, capturing requirements, writing design specifications, developing software, verifying quality and testing.
You will be based in Bangalore and are expected to travel to our customers from time to time.
- At least 2 years Software development experience
- Strong analytical and software development skills and a talent for and interested in programming
- Experienced in customer interaction and requirement gathering
- Consider quality and test as a natural part of software development. Experience of test tools is an asset
- Experience of working within a scrum team or in similar agile project setups
- Familiar with Linux environment and shell scripting
- Fluency in English
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills both within and outside of your team
- An interest for technology as well as human relations
- Enthusiastic and positive
We put great emphasis on your personal characteristics. We value individuals who have an analytical approach to problem solving, strong communication skills both within and outside your team and an interest for technology as well as human relations. The candidate must be driven, enthusiastic, have a positive attitude, never settle and are comfortable with change. We are looking for both junior and senior candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering is required and a Master degree is preferred.
- Must have excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Java (or any other OOPS programming language) ,Python and shell scripting.
- 0 to 5 years of experience as a software application developer. Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering is required and a Master degree is preferred.
- Candidates with Aviation related application development background will be given preference
Apply Before the link Expires for Boeing Recruitment 2019