Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Boeing Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
Official Website: www.boeing.co.in
Job Profile: Software Application Developer (Entry Level)
Experience Required: 0 – 1 year
Work Location: Chennai
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- Boeing India Engineering is currently looking for Entry Level Software Application developers to join their team in Chennai, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing India Engineering (BIE) – Technical Solutions business organization.
- A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Software Application Manager to implement Software design, development and testing, helping to enable the BIE business to meet their organizational goals.
- Strong understanding of full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Hands on experience on C# / JAVA / Python
- Programming on Microsoft C#.Net, CICD, Cloud
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify the software solutions
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 0-1 Year Experience in a coding / script development environment
- Knowledge of Relational Database (SQL)/NoSQL is desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate with engineers, management, and non-engineering support staff
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
- Year of Graduation : 2020
- CGPA : 6.5 and above.
Apply Before the link Expires for Boeing Off Campus Freshers Recruitment