Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Company Profile: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. A top U.S. exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries.
- Want to be part of a top global engineering company, as part of their Product Systems build team?
- Work on mission-critical applications that can make or break an airplane launch?
- Like to transform yourself into a true FULL STACK DEVELOPER?
- Want to move to product engineering thinking? Do digital transformation solutions? Become a polyglot programmer – program using multiple languages? Work with multiple databases (polyglot persistence)? then come on-board The Boeing Company
- Degree: B.Tech/B.E.
- Branch: CS, ECE, EE/EEE, IT and Mechanical
- Batch: 2017
- Academic Eligibility: Aggregate of 70% marks or CGPA of 7 in UG
- Designation: Full Stack Developer
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Joining: 15th May 2018
- Compensation: Commensurate with industry standards
- Development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in-house software applications supporting our engineering/manufacturing
- Work within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- To work well with others on a team as well as independently
- Last date to apply: 20 Apr, 2018 10:00 AM
(Entries beyond this date and time will not be considered under any circumstances)
- Shortlist on basis of Registration
- Online Test (Aptitude, Coding)-Take from Home Test-Link shared via Email
- Technical Interview by NIIT
- Upload Resume and Profile via Link that will be shared from Boeing
- Final Interview (expected to travel to Bangalore, Karnataka after shortlisting)
- Background Verification
- Immersive Training by StackRoute
- Boeing does not require any payment from any candidate to Boeing or any individual/agency for any part of the recruitment process
- Shortlisting/selection/rejection of candidates will be at the sole discretion of Boeing
- Request Candidate to choose correct College name from the drop down list while registering
Please Note: At any stage if found that you haven’t adhered to the above mentioned instructions, it would lead to disqualification of your candidature
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Apply Using Below link-
Apply Link-Click Here