Boeing Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About the Company:
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: Boeing India Pvt. Ltd.
Official Website: www.boeing.co.in
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher (2020 to 2021)
Last Date To Apply: Thursday, 07 Oct, 2021
Drive Date: Saturday, 9th Oct, 2021
Drive Location: Online
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- 2021 / 20 batch
- BE / BTech / ME / MTech ( CS / IT / ECE related branches) / MCA
- Good academic track record with a minimum of 7 GPA or 70% in graduation
- Good pH score
Job Description for Boeing Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Develop, test, debug, and document application software
- Developing and implementing software solutions to meet real-time test requirements.
- Writing and executing test procedures.
- Develop training materials for Enterprise-wide sharing.
Accuracy and accountability are key. You will be expected to:
- Develop software verification plans, test procedures, and test environments.
- You will work under general direction as part of an agile development team.
Apply Before the link Expires for Boeing Off Campus Drive Hiring.