TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Boeing is hiring for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer!
The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
Company Name: Boeing
Work Location: Chennai
Job Profile: Mechanical Design Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Roles and Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Support mechanical design and analysis of a wide range of mechanical structures and products
- Coordinate and communicate regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic updates on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents
- Work independently with minimum supervision to come up with conceptual and detailed designs based on the requirements. And Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work
- Participate and support initiatives of the Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement, etc.
Skills and Eligibility:
- Bachelor Or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on skillsets and merit
- 0-4 Years of relevant Work experience
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model-Based Definition is essential
- Able to work under the guidance with a positive attitude and the highest ethics
- Good knowledge of the New Product development process
- Knowledge of the basics of stress analysis
- Basic understanding of aircraft certification processes and lifecycle
- Knowledge of PDM/PLM tools such as ENOVIA or TeamCenter
- Able to verify accuracy of non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis and produces changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages
- Must be able to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team
- Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply