About the Company: The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
Company Name: Boeing India Private Limited
Job Profile: SOFTWARE APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Job ID: 00000157453
Location Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Description: At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
As a Software Application Development Engineer, the selected individual will work on development and support of Digital Aviation Jeppesen Crew and Fleet Management Solutions that are used to manage more than a million crew members of world’s premiere airlines all around the globe such as Lufthansa, Delta Airlines, Qatar Airways, SAS, Turkish Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Qantas, Singapore Airlines and many more. Jeppesen is a fully owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company.
- The selected individual will be a part of the engineering and technology team in Boeing India. This position involves working closely with other development teams in Sweden, Singapore, Canada and US.
- The selected individual will be part of a skilled team in the Crew Management Solutions implementation department, responsible for the development and delivery of our Crew management products to airline customers.
- This position develops and maintains technical relationships / partnerships with global team members to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
- This position provides periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents.
- This position will support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, customer engagement etc.
- This position will require some international travel.
- Demonstrated ability to create positive impact on customer by developing polished, cohesive, effective, and user friendly applications for large and complex aviation related software systems. Past experience in consulting would be a plus.
- Communication – strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to prepare comprehensive reports, proposals,
- Statements of Work, and connect technology to business considerations (e.g., ROI). Candidate must be fluent in English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Must have excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Java (or any other OOPS programming language), Python, and shell scripting.
- Must have demonstrable passion in programming, open source contribution or interesting hobby projects.
- Experience in Linux environment is required.
- Knowledge of development using the Eclipse RCP framework is preferred.
- Experience in using versioning systems (Mercurial) and continuous delivery process (Jenkins, Maven, RPM) is highly preferred.
- Airline experience, preferably in Crew Management is preferred.
- Experience using test tools such as Gherkin and Behave would be a plus.
- Must have ability to take an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Must have hands-on experience using application Agile development processes and tools.
- Ability to take responsibility with a “can do” attitude.
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering is required and a Master degree is preferred.
- Must have excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Java (or any other OOPS programming language) ,Python and shell scripting.
- 0 to 5 years of experience as a software application developer. Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering is required and a Master degree is preferred.
- Candidates with Aviation related application development background will be given preference.
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch
2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship