Boeing Hiring Freshers Details:
About Boeing: At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Company Name: Boeing
Job Profile: ENTRY-LEVEL SOFTWARE ENGINEER – C++
Experience Required: 0-3 Yrs
Job Description for Boeing Hiring Freshers
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is hiring Entry-Level Software Engineer – C++ to join the Boeing India Engineering Team and will be based out of Bangalore. This position will report to Boeing India Engineering organization.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Engineering Manager to implement new software designs to meet their organizational goals
Position Responsibilities for Boeing Hiring Freshers:
- Develops, documents and maintains architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Develops and executes the test procedures and documents test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Develop Test Scenarios to verify and validate requirements.
- Develop Test Cases and Test Procedures for verifying Avionics software
- Develop Tests (using Python/Manual/bash scripting) as per high level and low level requirements, including unit tests
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of high level requirements
- Be a good team player in the agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in Requirement/Design/Code/Test reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience) for Boeing Hiring Freshers:
- 0 to 3 years of related work experience in Embedded Avionics System Software development, Validation/Verification.
- Experience in C, C++.
- Good programming skills in Python.
- Experience in Software Build, integration and Debugging in Simulated and integration Environment.
- Experience using application agile development processes and tools, build and configuration management tools and processes, test processes, automation strategy, functional requirements specification.
- Experience with Project/Build/configuration management tools (e.g. Atlassian Tool Suites) and processes.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or higher (CS, ECE, Telecom, Info Science)
Typical Education & Experience for Boeing Hiring Freshers:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 3 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for Boeing Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Boeing Hiring Freshers