Boeing Recruitment 2019 | Boeing Freshers Recruitment | Boeing Hiring Mechanical Engineer | Boeing Hiring BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Aerospace, Mechanical | Jobs in Bangalore | May 2019
About the Company: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Official Website: www.boeing.co.in
Job Profile: Mechanical Systems Engineer-Actuation
Exp Needed: 0 – 5 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- The Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) is looking for innovative mechanical engineers to join a team of talented engineers to design aerospace actuators used across commercial and defense products. Actuators are used across the Boeing product line in many applications within the flight control systems, landing gear systems, environmental control systems, fuel systems, and propulsion systems, and for passenger and cargo doors.
- BIETC will have equipment detail design responsibility for linear-hydraulic actuators, which are comprised of a piston and cylinder, and may include a manifold and integral components such as valves, sensors, and plugs. Design teams may also assist with other actuator types such as gearboxes, transmissions, rotary actuators, electro-mechanical actuators, and valves.
- This Engineering position will focus on detail actuation design serving both current production (e.g., 737, 767, 777, 787) and future airplanes (e.g., 777X, NMA), as well as defense products. The assignment will include:
- Work to ensure world-class Actuation equipment through detailed design and collaboration with other Boeing design teams in the United States. Collaboration may also be required with teams defining requirements, conducting tests, and performing stress and performance analysis.
- Developing Concept and Detailed Designs with Expertise in CAD tools CATIA V5.
- Performing Part & Assembly level tolerance stack ups
- Working level Knowledge of Mechanical Design, Aerospace materials and processes.
- Fundamental knowledge of Design of Hydraulic Components
- Engineering degree
- 0-5 years of related work experience
- A relevant Master’s degree and 0 -4 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates