Boeing Freshers Recruitment As Software Programmer: As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defence, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Job Profile: JUNIOR SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER JAVA
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
Job Description: At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing software developer to join the Product Systems build team. The Product Systems build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Job requires candidate having experience in different programming languages and platforms, working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Candidate must be adaptive and quick learner. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities. Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
The position is responsible for:
Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user’s requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
Basic Qualification(Skills/ Experience):
- Should have strong experience in object-oriented programming , Java/J2EE applications and advanced concepts.
- Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Strong knowledge of Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring Profiles, REST API.
- Have experience in ALM tools (Git, TFS, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube).
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt quickly.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission critical applications.
- Create & Own design and development artifacts as per best SDLC practices.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
- Good understanding of Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modelling is required.
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Working exposure with Agile (Scrum) and DevOps is a must.
- Experience in Aerospace domain.
- Eye for user-focused design and UI/UX.
- Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Apply Before the link Expires.