Boeing Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer: The Boeing Company, commonly known as Boeing, is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
Company Name: Boeing India Private Limited
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-4 Yrs
Job Description: At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The selected individual will work in the Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) in Bangalore, India. As a software developer, the selected individual will work in the BIETC Boeing Global Services (BGS) engineering team to develop, maintain and improve Web applications.
- Should have experience in Software Engineering Domain with evidence of thorough understanding of requirements to solve problems and actively participates in software development.
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should have demonstrated ability to work in an AGILE environment.
- This position will require some travel within India and internationally.
- Demonstrated ability to create positive impact on customer by developing polished, cohesive, effective, and user friendly web applications.
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations within Boeing and external partners.
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, strong analytical and creative problem solving skills and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Ability to independently execute & deliver on the backlog without dependency or hand-holding.
- Should be an excellent team player.
- Work in an Agile Scrum team following the best practices on Software Craftsmanship such as Test-driven development and Pair Programming/Peer Reviews.
- The selected individual will be a skilled, highly professional engineer, work collaboratively with an international team comprising software development, product management, and business analysis.
- Mentors junior team members on technical aspects. The selected individual will also be responsible to provide support to development of internal competency and resources for critical skill sets and be a sought-after expert that other developers can benefit from.
- This position provides periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents. This position will also be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with experts in Boeing organizations around the world.
- Research and recommend new technologies to improve the product development activities.
- Travel domestically and internationally, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, Information Technology, or Engineering is required.
- Experience in 0-4 years of IT industry experience
Apply Before the link Expires for Boeing Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer.