About the Company:Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Official Website: www.boeing.co.in
Job Profile: Intern – Mechanical Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: Undergraduate (4th Year student) / Post-Graduate student of Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplinesGet a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description: Internship is available in the Boeing India Engineering and Engineering Center (BITEC) – Platform structures team in the following areas: Mechanical/ Structural Systems Design and Analysis, Structural Design & Structural Analysis.
- Develop, integrate and document mechanical, fluid system and thermal environment requirements.
- Develop and maintain the mechanical, fluid systems, component and installation designs using 3D computer-aided engineering tools.
- Provide product definition to other engineering groups, production operations, suppliers and customers throughout the product lifecycle.
- Guide product design and verify structural integrity by using analytical methods, finite-element models and simulations, and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle
- Consistent academic record
- Sound understanding of the Engineering Fundamentals of the respective discipline.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now