Boeing Freshers Recruitment As Design & Analysis Engineer: The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells aeroplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
Official Website: www.boeing.co.in
Job Profile: Electrical Design and Analysis Engineer
Exp Needed: 0 – 5 Years
Work Location: Delhi
Job Description: At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) is looking for highly-motivated electrical/electronics engineer. The individual will work in various phases of product development on the Boeing platforms.
The job responsibilities include:
- Executing projects independently without supervision
- Collaborating & communicating with cross functional teams and all stakeholders
- Providing guidance and mentoring team during project execution
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.
- This position will require some travel within India and internationally.
- Must have experience in Electrical wiring design & development lifecycle.
- Must have worked through the development cycle & should have thorough knowledge on wiring & harness component selections.
- Worked with electrical Wiring and harness drafting standards.
- Must have experience in preparation of manufacturing BOM.
- Should have strong knowledge on Electrical circuits Theory, Electrical Power systems, Electrical technology and Electronics Analog/Digital Circuits.
- Experience in aerospace domain is highly preferred.
- Experience in preparation of electrical wiring continuity schedules and functional schedules.
- Experience in Electrical system architecture design, wiring design, harness design & form board design is an added advantage.
- Experience on Electrical Load and Power Source Capacity Analysis (AC analysis, DC Analysis & Battery Analysis) for aircrafts is an added advantage.
- Having experience in 3-D harness design is an added advantage.
- Experience in design of Electrical panel wiring and preparation of functional checks for the electrical panels.
- Experience in Integration and testing of wiring/harness on the aircraft is an added advantage.
- Preferred to have thorough understanding of MIL 704D, MIL-W-5088L/SAE AS50881, MIL-E-7016, MIL-STD-464, MIL-STD-461, MIL-B-5087 & DO-160 standards.
- Experience in Mentor Graphics Capital (logic and Harness XC), Catia is an added advantage.
- Awareness in implementing EMI/EMC methods for electrical wiring design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication with 0 to 5 years of experience
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Electrical/ Electronics/Electronics & Communication
- Must be very fluent in spoken and written English and have excellent communication style.
Apply Before the link Expires For Boeing Freshers Recruitment As Design & Analysis Engineer.