About the Company: As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Job Profile: Engineering Systems Application Developer
Work Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Degree Needed: Freshers
Job Description: You will join IT&DA team that provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data.
- Development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in-house software applications supporting our engineering/manufacturing
- Work within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- To work well with others on a team as well as independently
We are looking for core foundation skills on programming and problem solving:
- A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals e.g. data structures, Core java or .NET etc.
- Ability to decompose any problem into programmatic logical steps
- Candidate should be very strong in engineering concepts of their own discipline.
- Fundamental of web development, relational database and object orientation
- Good communication skills – Verbal and written
Boeing will prepare you for success,
- Immediately post selection, you will undergo a three month digital transformation program run by StackRoute. You will learn to build, test, package, deploy and release a non-trivial full stack web application under the guidance of industry practitioners.
- You will work in a CI/CD environment that may include many engineering tools such as Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Gulp, Vagrant, webpack and Docker.
- All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position.
- Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 0 to 1 years’ of related work experience.
- “This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility”
Apply Before the link Expires,
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates