Boeing Freshers Recruitment 2019: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Official Website: www.boeing.co.in
Job Profile: Mechanical Systems Design and Analysis Engineer
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering degree Or Master in Mechanical/ Aerospace
Boeing Freshers Recruitment 2019:
The Boeing India Engineering team,in Bangalore, is looking for Mechanical Design and Analysis Engineer to support a variety of aerospace programs. This Engineering position will use Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools to define or revise mechanical/ structural engineering product definitions.
- Verifies accuracy of non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis. Produces changes to resolve discrepancies in design packages. Works under close supervision.
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (AutoCAD, CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics/NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential
- Excellent knowledge of PDM/PLM tools such as ENOVIA is essential Knowledge of GD&T is essential
- Knowledge of NASTRAN,PATRAN, Hypermesh, and Manufacturing systems will be an advantage
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical design.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team.
Additional Job Description: Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering degree Or Master in Mechanical/ Aerospace with upto 2 year of exp.
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Before the link Expires for Boeing Freshers Recruitment 2019.
ShieldSecure your privacy with the world’s most advanced encrypted email service CTemplar. Send unbreakable emails and secure your professional and personal details. Click Here To Create
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch 2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship