Boeing Freshers Hiring For Entry Level Software Engineer Details:
Company Name: At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunities for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Company Name: Boeing
Job Profile: Entry Level Software Engineer
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Type: Full-time
Experience Required: 0-4 Yrs
- At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing’s values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company’s commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center (BIETC) based in Bangalore, India is engaged in the development of advanced Aerospace and Aviation technologies.
- We are looking for Entry Level Software Engineer to work on various products and applications developed in BIETC.
- The selected employees will be part of a special rotation program for the first 18 months, thus enabling them to understand and learn a wide range of domains and cutting edge technologies worked on in BIETC, before being placed into permanent projects.
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of Definition Of Ready (DOR)
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 0 to 4 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
Past experience in one or more of the following :
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Knowledge of the entire software development life-cycle
- High learning agility
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Relocation benefits if indicated are limited to in-country moves and are not available for overseas relocation. There is no expatriate package associated with this position.
Apply before the link Expires Boeing Freshers Hiring For Entry Level Software Engineer.