Boeing Company Hiring For Associate
About Boeing: The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
Job Profile: Associate Realtime Software Engineer
Experience Needed: 1+ Year
Work Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing’s values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company’s commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Boeing Test and Evaluation team is currently looking for one Associate Real Time Software Engineer to join their team in Bengaluru. Test & Evaluation engineers at Boeing make sure that products at the world’s largest aerospace company continue to meet the highest standards. From quality and reliability, to safety and performance, their expertise is vital to the concept, design and certifications of a wide variety of commercial and military systems.
Position Responsibilities for Boeing Company Hiring For Associate :
This is a software development role. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- You will be working closely with system/software engineers to model Airplane systems.
- Developing, maintaining code and integrating Aircraft subsystem models into a fully functional software system.
- Serving as a subject matter expert for Simulation domains, system-specific issues, processes, and regulations.
Accuracy and accountability are key. You will be expected to:
- Track and evaluate software team performance.
- Develop software verification plans, test procedures, and test environments.
- You will work under general direction as part of an agile development team.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 1+ year of experience in C/C++/Python with strong software development, optimization and problem-solving skills
- Experience using Linux operating system for software development
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills for creating and improving technical documents, and to effectively engage globally distributed engineering team.
- Excellent working knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Debugging skills and extensive experience using gdb/kgdb/windbg to analyze complex pieces of software.
- Docker /Container technologies knowledge is desirable
- Airplane Systems Knowledge.
- Hands on experience in code generation from models and integration into larger systems-simulation.
Typical Education & Experience required for Boeing Company Hiring For Associate :
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years’ related work experience, 1+ years’ related work experience, etc.).
Apply Before the link Expires for Boeing Company Hiring For Associate