BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive: BNY Mellon is an investments company. As the Investments Company for the World, with over 230 years of pioneering spirit, BNY Mellon is improving lives through our expertise and technology. From the legacy of our founder, Alexander Hamilton, to how we are invested today, our story is made up of a history of firsts.
ABOUT CHALLENGE: A stronger digital experience helps us—and our clients—work in a simpler, smarter, safer manner. We are taking a different approach to digitize BNY Mellon. Ours is the only approach that we believe delivers true impactful and sustainable results.
Digitizing this bank is about changing each process, product, and client interaction so they are digital — in line with best standards and client expectations at BNY Mellon and therefore we’re seeking passionate, talented, 10x engineers who want to make their mark in the financial industry with BNY Mellon Technology, India.
Full time & Internship Opportunities as well as Exciting prizes to be won!
- 1st Place: Gift vouchers worth INR 50000
- 2nd Place: Gift vouchers worth INR 30000
- 3rd Place: Gift vouchers worth INR 20000
- 10 Consolation Prizes: Gift vouchers INR 5000 each
- Female candidates
- BE/BTech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. & MS Maths and Computing
- CGPA 7 and above
- No current/active backlogs
- 2021 graduates for full time and 6-month internship (Jan to Jun 2021) opportunities
- 2022 graduates for summer internship (May to July 2021)
- 4 programming questions
Participants can attempt as many questions as they can within the test duration. The more the number of questions they attempt and get correct, the better their chances of getting shortlisted for interviews.
Note: You will require a webcam to be able to take this test. Please have a functional webcam-enabled and grant access to the pop-up on the browser.
|CTC:||INR 11-21 Lacs per annum|
|Job Location:||Pune and Chennai|
Stipend: 60,000 per month
Interns and full time campus grads hired will be placed in one of the several teams of BNY Mellon Technology. The job role will revolve around Software Development. The final decision of the compensation, role and department selection rests with BNY Mellon and will be decided after the interview process post the challenge.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for rock star 10X developers who are passionate about developing world class software. We love candidates with strong analytical abilities, are quick learners, are strong customer advocates, self-starters and team players with a strong degree of ownership.
- Work with business analysts to design and develop new features on our platforms
- Design and develop small to medium sized micro-services to support business automation
- Work with a global scrum team of 6-8 team members focused on service delivery
- Enhance and maintain applications identifying and debugging complex problems, finding root cause and fixing the problems
- Participate in design discussions and other agile development activities
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Gin, RoR (Backend) and/or Angular, React.js (Front End) is a plus
- Knowledge of popular public cloud platforms and concepts such as AWS, Azure, and other is a plus
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Solid computer science fundamentals
Apply Before the link Expires for BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive