About the Company: The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, which does business as BNY Mellon, is an American worldwide banking and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. It was formed on July 1, 2007, as a result of the merger of The Bank of New York and Mellon Financial Corporation
Job Profile: Quality Assurance/ Testing Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Chennai
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Assists in the preparation and execution of Quality Assurance (QA) testing of new or modified applications/systems across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server).
- Assists in the analysis and development of new or revised QA procedures and processes. Assists in developing test plans and test scripts.
- Performs simple testing activities, based on test plans and scripts.
- Assists in analyzing systems requirements for straightforward projects using established procedures. Helps resolve basic problems detected in testing.
- Assists in product migration through all systems environments. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 0-1 years of experience required, related internship experience a plus.
- Should have 1 to 2 years of exp in Manual Testing
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates