About the Company: BNP Paribas S.A. is a French international banking group. It is the world’s 8th largest bank by total assets, and currently operates with a presence in 72 countries
Job Profile: Associate
Degree Needed: B.Com/MBA
Exp Needed: 0-4 years
Work location: Chennai
Position Purpose :
BNP Paribas Global Securities Operations (GSO) provides services to global clients in the EMEA region and some “follow-the-sun” activities for US/APAC clients. Our services include custody operations, fund accounting, middle office operations, static data management, IRP and other transversal services. The Trade Processing activity under Middle Office Operations is very important and critical process of handling clients globally across locations,
An Associate / Associate Level 1 in Trade processing department performs daily BAU as per Standard Operating Procedure for the particular team and Client.
- Graduates / Post Graduates (B.Com/MBA)
- Candidates should be willing and flexible to work in any shifts
- 0- 4 years of experience with Investment Banking background
- Working as a member of the Trade Processing team that includes trade capture, Matching & settlement of Securities, FX and Money market instruments.
- Process Global Security transactions on the Global trade processing platforms within given deadlines
- Interact with both internal and external stakeholders to resolve trade confirmation and settlement queries
- Monitoring of transactions to confirm instructions from the client are processed in a timely and accurate manner thus ensuring timely settlement and accounting
- Ensure that all trades are matched within market/client deadlines
- Ensure client positions are correct and all transactions are processed
- Query resolution in accordance with time frames set out in Client SLA’s
- Work with the Custodians and brokers for timely matching and settlement.
- Reporting of exceptions in line with internal control and external client requirements.
- Resolve failed trade queries proactively.
- Escalating exceptions and failed transactions to appropriate stakeholders for early resolution.
- Ensure all errors/break down of procedure are documented as per BNP Paribas policy
- Extensive communication with Internal & External parties.
- Investigating and resolving custodian exceptions for all 3 product classes.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
What is the BNP Paribas Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for BNP Paribas Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site @ BNP Paribas or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the BNP Paribas Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for BNP Paribas Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.