About the Company: BNP Paribas S.A. is a French international banking group. It is the world’s 8th largest bank by total assets, and currently operates with a presence in 72 countries
Job Profile: Associate
Degree Needed: B.Com/MBA
Exp Needed: 1+ years
Work location: Chennai & Mumbai
Job Description: The role of an Associate / Senior Associate in the Local Settlements team requires the person to facilitate settlement of Client trades in the relevant Settlement Centre. The role has a weightage attached to it as the person will have to possess good knowledge of the Trade life cycle & the Clearing and Settlement activity. The person forms the core of the team by performing critical activities that aid in trade settlement. This role gives the opportunity to learn about different markets, the products offered and the nature of the settlement. This position serves as a base to master the Clearing & Custody activities.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- · Strong Analytical skills.
- · Multi-tasking capability.
- · MS Office skills (Excel).
- · Commitment.
- · Interpersonal skills.
- · Time management.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- · Graduates / Post Graduates (B.Com/MBA Finance preferred).
- · Candidates should be willing and flexible to work in any shifts.
- · Relevant work experience in the Trade settlements / Custody activity.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here