Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company :At BMC, transformation is everything. It’s how we bring IT to life for more than 20,000 customers worldwide—82% of the Fortune 500 to be exact. And it’s what energizes our more than 6,000 employees to bring meaningful change to businesses and lives, especially their own. 300+ patents give our customers a strong competitive edge.
We have 35 years of market leadership in the IT management solutions. We also have the energy, optimism, opportunities, and private financial backing that makes us feel—and act—more like a start-up that knows no limits.
For you, that means the chance to do more and be more—not only making incredible things happen with technology but also reinventing the BMC business right now.
Job Profile: Assoc Applications Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Position Description: The Associate Application Developer is a member of the Business Systems Engineering team (the BSE team). The BSE Team is in the Product Operations group. BSE Team members build, support, and maintain existing back office, business-critical systems. The BSE team and its members use a broad set of core disciplines including: customer service, software development, requirements elicitation, systems analysis/design, testing, implementation, and support.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support, maintain, and enhance the product fulfillment system
- Support and enhance existing software solutions (applications, interfaces, databases, web sites, third party applications) in a complex environment using various software languages and platforms
- Work assigned project tasks and work assigned support tickets
- Write new code and modify existing code
- Work with end users to solve problems
- Work with other departments (IT, R&D, etc) to solve problems
- Develop solutions to integrate systems
- Develop solutions to decommission systems
- Enable BMC product deployments and launches
- Support periods end (quarters end)
- Automate/improve manual business processes using RPA (e.g.: WinAutomation, AutomationAnywhere, Blue Prism, etc)
- C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server, Visual Studio
- Source code control solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Ability and desire to proactively communicate with Product Operations customers
- Ability to analyze, understand, and solve complex business problem
Good to have:
- JSON, Angular JS, Oracle, WCF, MVC, JQuery, Microstrategy
- RPA (robot process automation)
- Data interface design and development
- Salesforce/Force/APEX, Salesforce APIs
- Report design and development
- Requirements elicitation
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here