Blue Yonder Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Blue Yonder is the world leader in digital supply chain and omni-channel commerce fulfillment. Our intelligent, end-to-end platform enables retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers to seamlessly predict, pivot and fulfill customer demand. With Blue Yonder, you can make more automated, profitable business decisions that deliver greater growth and re-imagined customer experiences. Blue Yonder – Fulfill your Potential. ™
Company Name: Blue Yonder
Job Profile: Technical Consultant
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Educational Qualifications required for Blue Yonder Hiring Freshers
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or master’s degree in computer applications or any other equivalent technical field.
- OS – Unix-RHEL, Windows 2008R2 and above.
- RDBMS – Oracle 11g and above and SQL 2012 and above
- Knowledge of SFTP, AS2
- Programming – Knowledge of core Java and C++ is an advantage
- Scripting – Perl, Shell, Python is desirable not mandatory
- Scheduling tools knowledge – Control-M is preferred one
- Associate has good English language Skills both verbal and written
- Associate has expert customer service/phones skills – Being able to walk associates through advanced tasks over the phone and dealing with difficult customers
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with a wide variety of internal and external personnel with emphasis on follow-through and reporting.
- Must have excellent organization and technical documentation skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to make modifications to the systems with little or no interruption of service.
- Ability to organize projects and tasks according to priorities.
- A person in this position should be a good project leader and have the ability to communicate effectively project plans and status of projects.
- Must be self-motivated and enjoy a sense of pride in their accomplishments.
- 0-3 year’s work experience
- Must have experience on BY SCPO suite (Manugistics – Networks Demand, Fulfillment, Collaborate, Monitor)
- Nice to have – Proficiency in Windows/Unix commands and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, as project and system availability requirements demand
- Should be ready for short term travel to customer location during implementation phase of the project
Apply Before the link Expires for Blue Yonder Hiring Freshers