About Bloomreach: Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers, and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from home until it is deemed safe for us to return back to the office.
What our Backend Engineers have done
Engineers at Bloomreach are rock-star developers who own and lead the design and development of critical technology components.
- Bloomreach Product Search – industry-leading eCommerce domain search engine. It is self-learning, has semantic understanding capabilities, and offers advanced personalization features.
- Bloomreach Recommendations and Pathways – a capability that caters intelligently selected products to individual customers utilizing advanced scalable recommendation algorithms.
- Distributed and highly scalable content indexing system which caters to some of the largest eCommerce retailers in the world. Read this interesting article for milestones achieved by Bloomreach
- Massively parallel crawler and parser that is able to crawl and index 3,600 QPS (~300 million pages per day).
- High throughput NoSQL database and search systems which scale for billions of interactions and millions of products (you need this when you are representing 25% of all retail eCommerce experiences in the US and UK)
- Real-time autocomplete system which provides suggestions faster than the blink of an eye.
- Distributed, highly scalable, and robust configuration management system which acts as a central repository for all Bloomreach products (because every merchant is different).
- Suite of automated deployment tools that enable single click E2E testing and multi-system deployment (so everyone else can just worry about code!)
- Filed multiple patents in areas such as search algorithms, systems, and SEO.
- Contributor to the Open Source community, be it through code, or community events, or even regular meetups
What you’ll bring:
- A B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 1 to 2 years of experience building software solutions in a corporate or start up
- Experience with maintaining distributed systems at significant scale in a production environment
- Designed end to end applications, which communicate with each other via services
- and APIs
- Extensive background in algorithms and strong software architecture skills
- Expert proficiency in backend first languages, such as C/C++, Java, Scala, Python, etc.
- Experience with large-scale data processing (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Solr, Mapreduce), Linux serving systems
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, including details of HTTP, common web
- frameworks such as Tomcat or Django, networking and web performance engineering
- Experience of working in and contribution to the Open Source community
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here