Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Blaize Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Blaize: Blaize leads new-generation computing unleashing the potential of AI to enable leaps in the value technology delivers to improve the way we all work and live. Blaize offers transformative computing solutions for AI data collection and processing at the edge of network, with focus on smart vision applications including automobility, retail, security, industrial and metro. Blaize has secured US$87M in equity funding to date from strategic and venture investors DENSO, Daimler, SPARX Group, Magna, Samsung Catalyst Fund, Temasek, GGV Capital, Wavemaker and SGInnovate. With headquarters in El Dorado Hills (CA), Blaize has teams in Campbell (CA), Cary (NC), and subsidiaries in Hyderabad (India), Manila (Philippines), and Leeds and Kings Langley (UK), with 300+ employees worldwide. www.blaize.com and people. Our breakthrough silicon architecture and innovative software platform empower designers to exploit the benefits of AI and lead the largest tech transformation in decades more fully.
Job Profile: Software Engineer I
Company Name: Blaize
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience Required: Freshers
- Release Team is responsible for preparing release package and announcing it after verification.
- Understanding the system and coming up with new installer related techniques.
- Working on ways to automate and improve the release processes.
- Troubleshoot run time and build related integration problems and report findings.
- Ensure software builds run properly with Continuous Integration and first hand triage of the failure is minimum.
- Familiarity with Linux environment and knowledge on continuous integration system setup and jobs.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Expertise in Python scripting
- Good understanding of C language; hands on debugging skills on build sanity and test failures
- Hands on experience in Visual Studio and Python scripting is must
- Basic working knowledge in Java and web development experience is added advantage
- Linux expertise
- Strongly analytical and problem-solving skills
- Candidate should have solid knowledge on installers.
- Candidate should have strong interpersonal and communication skills along with multitasking experience.
- Version control system, Bug tracking tools and techniques knowledge is required.
Apply Before the link Expires for Blaize Off Campus Hiring
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Blaize Off Campus Hiring