Blackhawk Network Recruitment 2020 Hiring: Blackhawk Network delivers branded payment solutions to retailers, corporations and agency partners to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. At Blackhawk Network, we look for people who want to shape the future of the global branded payments industry. Collaborating with our partners, we deliver the innovative solutions required to meet our partners’ business objectives — extending commerce opportunities, introducing innovative incentives and creating meaningful employee engagement.
Job Profile: Software Engineer BI
Job ID: 2020-12195
Position Type: Full-Time
Work Location : Location IN-KA-Bengaluru
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
Job Description: You will build a data lake at scale that will consume financial data from Blackhawk’s global business platforms, process and deliver real time insights to Blackhawk’s internal and external customers. You will build a best-in-class data platform that is able to deliver quality, accuracy and performance. You will bring your architecture, design and customer focus skills to build the future of data at Blackhawk. You will build visualization and data intelligence tools that will empower users to draw powerful business insights. You will collaborate with world class product development and business teams and develop solutions. You will push the envelope of scale and performance and will constantly look for opportunities to leverage horizon technologies to deliver business value. You will be part of the Enterprise Reporting Team who will support the business requirements of the various global stakeholders.
- 1-5 years of experience in software development, 3+ years working with Databases and BI Reporting Projects.
- Expertise in BI visualization tools like MicroStrategy, Qlik, Power BI
- Experience in analysis, design and implementation of Reports and BI applications
- Experience with relational database (RDBMS) technologies like DB2, RedShift, SQL Server, My SQL , Netezza etc and Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience in building ETL process using IBM Datastage, Matillion for Redshift or any other ETL tools
- Self-starter and a collaborator having the ability to independently acquire the knowledge required in succeeding the job.
- Experience in building large scale Data Warehouse, Datamarts
- Prior experience in implementing large scale data lake preferably with amazon or google data processing technologies
- Experience in ETL, data warehousing, data mining, and data modelling, reporting and analytical tools
- Knowledge of SQL optimization
- Experience working with columnar databases like Redshift
- Experience in building real-time ETL processes
- Experience developing on Scala, NodeJS, Python
- Demonstrated ability in large scale data processing and insights
- Experience with Big data platforms.
Apply Before the link Expires for Blackhawk Network Recruitment 2020 Hiring.