About the Company: Blackboard Inc. is an educational technology company with corporate headquarters in Washington, D.C.. It is known for its Blackboard Learn learning management system. With nearly 20,000 organizational customers and millions of student users, Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company. Every day we’re inspiring people to find new ways to learn, connect and drive change in the way education is delivered and experienced. If you want to help bring people closer to the knowledge they seek and to ways they can change their own education and the world for the better, we want to hear from you.
Official Website: www.blackboard.com
Job Profile: Associate Security Engineer
Work Location: Chennai
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
Job Profile/Key Responsibilities
- Execute static code analysis scans through scanners like Checkmarx, HP Fortify or IBM Appscan and assess vulnerabilities as true or false positives by analyizing the code
- Execute dynamic penetration scans through scanners like IBM Appscan and assess vulnerabilities as true or false positives by manual penetration testing
- Manual penetration testing, with a focus on the OWASP Top Ten
- Verify security bug fixes.
- Verify client-reported and/or independent researcher security vulnerabilities
- Should be able to analyze the given task with minimal guidance
- Report the status to the lead on a day to day basis
- Attend calls and articulate the work to the team and to the customer
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now