Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Blackboard Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Blackboard Learn is a virtual learning environment and learning management system developed by Blackboard Inc. It is Web-based server software which features course management, customizable open architecture, and scalable design that allows integration with student information systems and authentication protocols.
Company Name: Blackboard
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- We’re looking for an Associate Software Engineer – Quality Assurance, to help us push the boundaries of what education can offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
- At Blackboard, we believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices, but who we are as a company.
- For more information about Blackboard Inc. and our career opportunities, please visit www.blackboard.com.
- This role focuses on our Mobile application, which allows students to access the power of Blackboard’s solutions anytime, anywhere. You’ll help with building this student-specific mobile app that gives learners the information they want, the connections they crave, and the personalization they demand, on the go.
- Blackboard’s Mobile Development team is revolutionizing the role of mobile technology in education. This team has made a tradition of producing multiple pioneering applications that change the way students and teachers approach education. A shared love of using and making great apps brings together this group of motivated, talented people.
- The Associate Software Engineer – Quality Assurance will have primary accountability for testing various mobile applications, backend applications, and API’s. The testing would include projects undergoing new development and regular maintenance cycles. The QA team is responsible for working with functional business analysts and enhancement of business applications.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with other team members to understand requirement and functionality of the system
- Collaborating closely with the Product Owner, SDK team, Frontend and Backend team to govern intake and scheduling of projects and delivery of solutions
- Contributing to all phases of the Mobile App development lifecycle
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- 0-2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exposure to the full SDLC life cycle
- Knowledge of Software Testing methodology
- Good knowledge in RESTful web services; should have good working experience in remote data via REST and JSON
- Knowledge of Manual/Automation testing concepts
- Light Agile project experience along with working on Agile tools like JIRA/Confluence
- Excellent logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to Mobile Application testing
- Good team player with great communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and time management skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply