Blackboard Freshers Recruitment As Associate Software Engineer: Blackboard Inc. is an educational technology company with corporate headquarters in Washington, D.C. It is known for Blackboard Learn, a learning management system.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: Blackboard Company
Work Location: Chennai, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Job Description: We’re looking for an Associate Software Engineer to help us shape the future of education. With nearly 20,000 organizational customers and millions of student users, Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company with the industry’s most comprehensive student-success solutions. Our mission is to partner with the global education community to enable student and institutional success by leveraging innovative technologies and services.
As a member of our Product Development organization, you’ll work in an agile environment delivering industry-leading SaaS products and web service platforms. You’ll be deeply involved in translating wireframes and sketches into working prototypes to refine user interface behaviors. As Associate Software Engineer, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Participating in hands-on technical design, coding, and implementation of product features
- Participating in technical collaboration with Architects and Product Designers contributing to the architecture and technical design of Blackboard’s notification products
- Enhancing and supporting existing cloud-based products
- Designing and implementing new features
- Fixing defects and paying down technical debt
- Communicating progress and escalating issues to management in a timely manner
- Degree in Computer Science or related field with 0-2 years of experience with web application development
- Ability to act as an engineer on a development team responsible for developing and testing features or fixing bugs on our industry-leading notification products
- Ability to develop broad and deep knowledge on existing software architecture and implementation
- Ability to collaborate in a cross-functional agile team to solve challenging technical problems with innovative solutions
- Ability to follow best practices and methodologies including coding and testing to product desired software on time with top notch quality
- Object oriented coding skills, preferably Python
- Hands-on experience with SQL/Database programming
- Experience participating in agile and fast-paced software development methodologies like XP or Scrum
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with C# .NET or Java programming
- Experience in frontend frameworks such as Angular or React
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Experience working with various notification API suites (Twilio, Open Market)
Apply Before the link Expires for Blackboard Freshers Recruitment As Associate Software Engineer.
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons