Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Bizongo Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Bizongo is India’s largest multi-category technology-driven packaging platform. We are one of the largest B2B e-commerce players in the country. Bizongo’s distinctive business model is a unified platform that solves design, development, and procurement problems for every packaging category. On top of this vision resides a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience which a focus on providing optimized technology-driven supply chain solutions. The place where creativity and technology converge is where transformation happens. With these elements put together, Bizongo is disrupting the market, enabling efficiency and bringing convenience in businesses.
Company Name: Bizongo
Role – Intern, Product
Duration – 6 months
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Degree Required: B. Tech or BE in computer science or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or start-up Founder
Job Brief –
- Product Team in Bizongo will set the vision for the product.
- It is responsible for guiding teams toward a common goal – shipping high-quality products and features on time.
- This role will be responsible for both business: through market research as well as the users: through timely user studies.
- The ideal candidate is an analytical, customer-focused team player who will own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to launch.
- This candidate will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Forming vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Writing specifications, manage project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences in line with the overall vision of the company
- Conduct extensive customer engagement and validation
- B. Tech or BE in computer science or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or start-up Founder
- MBA from Tier 1/2 Institute
- Ability to make data driven informed decisions
- Deep understanding and empathy for the customers
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
Apply Before the link Expires for Bizongo Off Campus Hiring