Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the company: Big Rattle Technologies specializes development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies. We have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.Visit our website http://www.bigrattle.com for more details.
Company: Big Rattle Technologies
Position: Intern Software/Mobile Application Developer 
Job location: Mumbai
Event date: 16 Jan 2018
Last date to apply: 14 Jan 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 2,00,000 – ₹ 3,00,000
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: www.bigrattle.com
Why should you look at Big Rattle Technologies?
- Work for one of the most exciting startups focused on mobile and web technologies.
- Track record of over 200+ projects in Mobile and Web technologies.
- Get an opportunity to work on latest technologies and platforms.
- Work in close coordination with the co-founders and deliver cutting edge products for clients.
- Get hands-on exposure on the entire lifecycle of software development from requirements gathering to design, programming to deployment.
- 2017 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC)/ MCA
- 60% throughout in academics (Degree cutoff 54% for universities in Maharashtra)
- Good pH score
Feel free to apply if you feel you are an exceptional programmer and deserve a shot at the interview process.
- You will start as a trainee and may be offered a full time job after completing 6 months of probation based on your performance.
- You will spend 80% of your time in application, software design and development of products, web and mobile projects.
- You will spend 20% of your time in training and learning new technologies to enable you to deliver on various projects.
- The candidate should have delivered at least two mobile application projects and/or software programming projects as part of his/her education.
- Should have good understanding of object oriented programming
- Expected to be in tune with latest developments in the Mobile and Web landscape
- Should be a self-learner and must have a result oriented approach
- Expected to have good written and verbal communication skills
- Should have a consistent track record of first class throughout.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here