About the company: Bidgely (which means ‘Electricity” in Hindi) is an innovative technology startup which aims for disaggregation of power consumption at a household level. In countries like USA & UK and Japan there is peak load pricing applicable on electricity bills unlike India (where fixed per unit charge is applicable). To help out the consumers understand when and where they can save the electricity most by understanding usage patterns , hourly analysis, giving notifications if usage is more and bill predictions. It uses data analytics and pattern finding techniques on power consumption graphs to calculate the power consumed by each individual device in a household without plug-in monitors. Founded in 2011 by Abhay Gupta and Vivek Garud out of a Mountain View garage, Bidgely has come a long way. It got recognized as an Energy Innovation Pioneer at 2015 IHS EnergyCERAWeek for using ground-breaking Saas analytics for transforming energy usage and was also voted as one of the top 100 clean technology companies worldwide by CleanTech. With a young and exuberant team of data scientists, engineers, salespeople and marketers, Bidgely provides a fun and competitive environment with a zeal to achieve its goal of changing the perspective of 5.6 billion people with access to electricity, on energy efficiency.
Position: QA (Quality Assurance Engineer)
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 15 Jul 2018
Last date to apply: 12 Jul 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 4,00,000.00 – ₹ 5,00,000.00
Experience required: 0 to 1 Year
Company URL: www.bidgely.com
- BE / BTech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MS – 2017 / 2018 batch
- Good pH Score
- Good Academic record
- Design and develop framework, internal tools and scripts for testing large scale data systems, machine learning algorithms and responsive User Interface.
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly.
- Simulate and test data streams from various hardware devices.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end user needs in mind.
- Deliver a high quality robust product in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with latest technology, tools and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision maker
Desired Skills :
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Should have the ability to sift through large data, identify patterns and find issues.
- Able to communicate succinctly and effectively.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Microsoft Excel, R etc. would be a plus.
- Fluency in scripting and programming in perl /python/ C/C++/ Java would be a plus.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here