About the company:Bidgely (which means ‘Electricity” in Hindi) is an innovative technology startup which aims for disaggregation of power consumption at a household level.
In countries like USA & UK and Japan there is peak load pricing applicable on electricity bills unlike India (where fixed per unit charge is applicable). To help out the consumers understand when and where they can save the electricity most by understanding usage patterns , hourly analysis, giving notifications if usage is more and bill predictions. It uses data analytics and pattern finding techniques on power consumption graphs to calculate the power consumed by each individual device in a household without plug-in monitors.
Position: Data Analyst 
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 03 Jun 2017
Last date to apply: 31 May 2017
Salary offered: ₹ 4,00,000 – ₹ 5,00,000
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: www.bidgely.com
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Data Analysts to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must be a highly analytical individual who enjoys working with data and can find interesting patterns & issues. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Analyse electricity consumption data and identify the various appliances & their consumption in a home.
- This is accomplished by analysing the unique fingerprint of the appliances and triangulating with usage, behaviour and weather patterns affecting the appliance usage.
- Understand data characteristics, prepare test data sets, design test scenarios, define metrics and evaluate the performance of different algorithms by validating with the ground truth.
- Monitor the quality of the results in production system by going through various reports and visually validating the results.
- Define rules to identify the erroneous results faster from large results set.
- Understand product requirements, data science research problems, implementation details and algorithms.
- Strive for excellence in data quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements.
- Deliver a high quality robust product in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with data science team, engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Present results graphically and succinctly and clearly to the key stake holders.
Desired Skills :
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Should have the ability to sift through large data, identify patterns and find issues.
- Able to communicate succinctly and effectively.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Microsoft Excel, R etc. would be a plus.
- Fluency in scripting and programming in perl /python/ C/C++/ Java would be a plus
Apply Before the Link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here