About the Company: BeyondSquare Solutions is an IT products and services firm headquartered in India. Founded by professionals with rich experience of developing business and technology solutions for leading global corporations, BeyondSquare is set up with an objective of defining, designing and delivering technology enabled business solutions. BeyondSquare develops high performance, high quality, innovative & cost-effective products and custom software solutions that meet strategic business goals of our clients.
BeyondSquare’s flagship product –“FinAlyzerTM” is a SAAS platform for:
1. Management Reporting & Dashboards
2. Financial Statements and Consolidation
3. Enterprise Reporting
4. Disclosure Management
Job Profile: Senior Developer (Java / Mobile Development) [Exp]
Company Name: BeyondSquare ( https://www.beyondsquare.com )
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 1 Year to 3 Years
Apply before: Thursday, 13 Sep, 2018
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Event Date: Saturday, 15th Sep, 2018
Event Location: Bangalore
- BE/BTech (All Branches) or MCA 2015-2017
- 1-3 years experience
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
Currently BeyondSquare is hiring for following positions.
1. Full Stack (Java & Angular) Developers:
Skills and Requirements
- Good understanding of Data structures & algorithms is must.
- Knowledge of angular or any JS framework is preferred.
- Comfortable with source code repository Github.
- Experience in developing REST APIs using Spring-MVC (or) Play Framework.
- Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS databases.
- Experience using IDE’s like Eclipse or NetBeans.
Good to have Skills
- Experience in AKKA framework
- Experience in Neo4J, Cassandra, Elasticsearch.
- Experience in developing apache samza jobs (optional).
- Experience in a Software Product Development Firm
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Development experience in a Linux environment
- Experience in processing data-interchange formats such as XML/XSLT, JSON etc
- AWS and cloud management
- Exposure to GIT, Jira etc.
2. Hybrid Mobile App Developers:
Skills and Requirements
- Expert in Hybrid Mobile App development using Ionic / Cordova
- Experience of creating custom cordova plugins
- Exposure to unit testing framework in Angular (Jasmine, Karma)
- Proficient in CSS and HTML
- Experience with Angular framework ( Angular 2.0 and above)
- Experience with Android framework
- Familiar with Java
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates