About the Company:BeyondSquare Solutions is an IT products and services firm headquartered in India. Founded by professionals with rich experience of developing business and technology solutions for leading global corporations, BeyondSquare is set up with an objective of defining, designing and delivering technology enabled business solutions. BeyondSquare develops high performance, high quality, innovative & cost-effective products and custom software solutions that meet strategic business goals of our clients.
BeyondSquare’s flagship product –“FinAlyzerTM” is a SAAS platform for:
1. Management Reporting & Dashboards
2. Financial Statements and Consolidation
3. Enterprise Reporting
4. Disclosure ManagementWe count some of the most prestigious names amongst our clients. These include a Big Four Consulting Firm, a Global financial services firm head-quartered in the U.S., a Global electronics company head-quartered in the US, India’s largest Private Sector Enterprise, a large business conglomerate in India, a leading Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services company among others.For more information, visit
Job Profile: Senior Developer
Company Name: BeyondSquare
Officail Website: www.beyondsquare.com
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 10 Months to 2 Years
Apply before: Wednesday, 12 Dec, 2018
Event Date: Saturday, 15th Dec, 2018
Event Location: Bangalore
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- BE/BTech (All Branches) or MCA 2016-2017
- 9-24 months experience
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
Skills and Requirements
- Strong hands on experience of Data structures & algorithms
- Knowledge of angular or any JS framework is preferred
- Comfortable with source code repository Github
- Experience in developing REST APIs using Spring-MVC (or) Play Framework
- Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS databases
- Experience using IDE’s like Eclipse or NetBeans
Good to have Skills
- Experience in AKKA framework
- Experience in Neo4J, Cassandra, Elasticsearch.
- Experience in developing apache samza jobs (optional).
- Experience in a Software Product Development Firm
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Development experience in a Linux environment
- Experience in processing data-interchange formats such as XML/XSLT, JSON etc
- AWS and cloud management
- Exposure to GIT, Jira etc.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates