Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Bentley Systems Off Campus
About Company: Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is an American-based software development company that develops, manufactures, licenses, sells and supports computer software and services for the design, construction, and operation of infrastructure.
Company: Bentley Systems
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee
Work Location: Pune, IN, 411028
Job Description for Bentley Systems Off Campus:
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
We are looking for a bright candidate with a software development background who is passionate about Coding. If selected, you will be contributing to various Bentley products with C++ and C# code base.
Our Requirement for Bentley Systems Off Campus:
- Education Qualification: BE / B. Tech / MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related area
- Experience: 0-1 Years experience or Freshers
- Programming Skills: Deep Knowledge / Experience with C++ / C# preferred or any other language with good programming skills
- Fluent Communication: Able to convey ideas in a structured manner clearly and accurately to others in writing and verbal communication within or outside the team
- Problem Solving Mindset: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks
- Result Driven: Able to set priorities; pursue tasks tenaciously with a need to finish. Able to overcome setbacks that may occur along the way
- Quick Learner: Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a very short learning curve
Responsibilities for Bentley Systems Off Campus
- Be part of Bentley’s core Software Development group,
- Developing applications features
- Debugging & testing code
- Documenting and testing new software applications
- Researching, investigating & fixing a wide range of technical issues
- Collaborating with team members
- Proactively learning about new technologies/products
- Active participation in team-building events.
Apply Before the link Expires For Bentley Systems Off Campus