Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive
About Company: At its core, Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure, including roadways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, and industrial and power plants, as well as utility networks. Bentley delivers solutions for the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure asset, tailored to the needs of the various professions — the engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, planners, contractors, fabricators, IT managers, operators and maintenance engineers — who will work on and work with that asset over its lifetime. Comprised of integrated applications and services built on an open platform, each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between workflow processes and project team members to enable interoperability and collaboration.
Company Name: Bentley Systems
Official Website: www.bentley.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers/ Experienced
Work Location: Chennai
CTC: Best In Industry
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated full-stack developers to join the product development team for ConstructHelix. ConstructHelix is a fast-growing practice with a focus on designing, developing, and delivering a technology platform for the Construction industry.
- Work with the technical leads and product management to deliver core features on a timely manner
- Good understanding of the business impact
- Positive attitude and attention to high-quality deliverable
- Work towards building high performing, testable and maintainable code
- Excellent communication and ability to think out of the box for process improvements
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Education level – BE / B.Tech / MCA/ MTech
- Experience working in a cloud/SaaS product development environment and understanding of end-to-end troubleshooting, networking fundamentals, performance tuning, and appropriate attention to detail.
- Good problem solving
- Good coding skills using J2EE environment and exposure to REST API is a plus
- Good knowledge on RDBMS (PostgresSQL/ MSSQL/ MySQL)
- Knowledge on Mobile app development – Android and iOS are desired
- Knowledge on ORM (Hibernate) tools is a plus
- Hands-on exposure in application and database troubleshooting/issue resolution in a fast-paced environment is desired.
What We Offer:
- A great Team and culture – please see our Recruitment Video.
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
Apply Before the link Expires for Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive.