Bentley Systems Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is an American-based software development company that develops, manufactures, licenses, sells and supports computer software and services for the design, construction, and operation of infrastructure.
Company: Bentley Systems
Location: Pune, IN, 411028
Job Profile: Associate Software Quality Analyst (Test Automation)
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: 0-2 Yrs
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Software Development process
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in dynamic DevOps oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities.
Skills & Experience:
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Test Automation.
- Project demonstrating experience developing products using C++, .NET/C#, Python.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes will be a plus.
- Should be able to learn wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
Apply Before the link Expires for Bentley Systems Hiring Freshers.