Bentley Systems Freshers Recruitment: Bentley Systems is seeking a talented individual to become a valued member of our successful team as Technical Support Engineer. This position is part of our Plant Product Advantage team located in our Pune office. The Plant Product Advantage team is responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of new products, features and support in Bentley’s OpenPlant PID, OpenPlant Modeler and OpenPlant Isometric Manager product offerings. The team interacts with Professional Services, Product Development, Quality Assurance, Marketing and Sales teams.
As part of the Product Advantage team the technical support engineer is responsible for providing technical and user support via phone, e-mail, and web-portal for Bentley’s users. This is a hands-on position that will interface with our users as well as our development, professional services, and sales departments. The position is responsible for problem analysis, documentation, resolution and escalation involving Bentley’s supported products. There will also be a requirement to provide remote and onsite training as well as consultancy services to our users.
Official Website: www.bentley.com
Job Profile: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Exp Needed: 0 – 4 Years
Work Location: Pune
Education Needed: Bachelor Degree (BE/ B.Tech) in Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering.
Qualifications for Bentley Systems Freshers Recruitment
- Bachelor Degree (B/E./B.Tech) in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
- Possessing any technical course on Piping design would be added benefit.
- Total 0 -4 yrs Industry experience.
Job Description for Bentley Systems Freshers Recruitment:
- Answering user questions over the phone, email and web portal.
- Contribute to software testing from time to time.
- Ability to analyze complex technical problems.
- Technology savvy.
- Tactful and patient with users.
- Excellent English communication skills required.
- Ability to convey complex technical details coherently.
- Knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD or other Bentley Plant applications (AutoPlant & OpenPlant) is an asset.
- Fundamental Knowledge of Database (SQL Server or Oracle) is an asset.
- Must be decisive, self-motivated and proactive, possessing strong desire to learn.
- Ability to resolve application problems via telephone support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Should participate & contribute in writing blogs, wiki’s, Tech articles on company’s portal.
- Support and interact with other members of a team environment.
- Experience in Piping Design engineering field would be an advantage
- Able to work in shift hours (3 PM-12 PM, 5 PM – 2 AM & 6 PM -3 AM) for US/Europe users.
Apply Before the link Expires for Bentley Systems Freshers Recruitment.